Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

TABLET .....

20th July
Our third computer died last week so I've lost all my blog posts since I last updated 😢 which is a pain; today we bought a tablet -  I'm still trying to work out how to use it (atm it doesn't seem to like spaces, I'm getting rather frustrated!). And I don't know how to 'cut and paste', so I don't know how to post my blog yet!
This week we have been constructing kitchen cupboards and been watching all the wild fires (4 in 2 days - scary).
The cupboards are made from wood and painted green (yes we've gone back to geen, we tried thinking 'outside the box' with the purple panelling but we're far more comfortable with green!).
We bought the wood for the doors today but we can't find nice knobs (we want white ceramic) .
We were treated to a meal on Saturday evening by Diane & Thomas; we went to a restaurant in their village, San Migel d'Acha, it was lovely and gives us somewhere new to take guests 😀 and, of course, it was lovely to spend the evening with D&T - we don't see enough of them as Diane comes back for such short periods (come November she'll be here for good😀).
Yesterday we took the day off and went to the river beach at Meimoa (the water was jolly cold!), unfortunately the cafe didn't have food so we went into the village and had a four course meal (drinks included) for 7€ each, ridiculously cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment