Thursday, 15 September 2011

NOoooooooo!!!

So we have waited patiently for 2 weeks for our buyers to get their mortgage offer and today we had a phone call .................................................. from a surveyor - our buyers NOW want a structural survey!! Which will mean another two week (if we're lucky) delay.

It's turning into a nightmare.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment