Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

14th Apr CAMPSITE - CARRETERA PLATJA LLARGA (TARRAGONA)

The weather hasn’t improved overnight; still cold and grey – the estate agents in Castelo Branco said they often got rain in April so maybe this is it. After a bit of shopping, so we’ve got supplies for the weekend (1 litre wine .79!), it was back to the wildcamping site. Despite the weather there were lots of people in the sea (in wet suits) canoeing and surfboarding.

We had a lazy day; with, a bit of reading, short walks between showers, planning our trip to Barcelona and then our tour of France.
I hate to say this but today was a little bit boring, I hope I’m not get bored with travelling already – I’m really looking forward to buying ‘Donkey Quinta’ and realising all our plans. I don't think the weather helps either.


No comments:

Post a Comment