Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

1st October FONTE DOS CLERIGOS


Girl’s day out: Today Pam and I had a trip into Castelo Branco; ostensibly to buy a wheelbarrow, find some tiles for their bathroom and measure wood for the platforms for their tepees – but we still managed to do some girlie stuff! We tried on and bought some clothes – I bought socks; Pam did a lot better than me (skirt, tops, socks and necklace), I was egging her on – I’m good at helping other people spend money! We had lunch out and did a supermarket shop; we were shattered by the time we got home, but it was a good day.

Brett started rendering the studio; I knew he’s done a good job as he wanted to take me down to see his work when I got home – it’s brilliant it makes the building seem so much less like a shed now.

Tonight Pam and Mark came to supper in our sitting room; it was very cosy and quite pretty with lots of candles for lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment