Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

23rd October FONTE DOS CLERIGOS


Today Brett finished rendering the studio/gym which means that we now have somewhere to camp out when we come back, while we get the house habitable. Our solar should have arrived by then too, we should be able to put together a basic system so we can have a few lights and perhaps a couple of other electric luxuries (fridge, gadget (mobiles and computers) charger etc).

I dug holes for the fruit trees we bought yesterday; I didn’t plant them as I want to get some blood, fish and bone meal to mix in with the soil, hopefully I’ll get some tomorrow.

And I did some weeding in the vegetable garden; since the rain the vegetables have all shot up, but unfortunately the weeds have too!!! It all looks very green and lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment